Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hot and Sexy Celebrity Rihanna: FHM UK January 2008 Cover Girl

Rihanna FHM UK January 2008 cover


Rihanna the Good Girl Gone Bad singer is the latest hot and sexy celebrity cover girl of FHM UK January 2008 issue.

This hot and sexy Umbrella hit maker was become the December 2007 issue of Mexico's FHM and now she's featuring on FHM UK.

“I have to be myself. If I want to be sexy, I must not restrict myself, I just need to avoid forcing it. I want to be fun, young and sexy.”
That's the answer of hot and sexy Rihanna when she ask how far she's ready to go.

Here are some hot and sexy pictures of Rihanna to be included on UK's FHM January 2008 issue.

Rihanna FHM UK January 2008 cover Rihanna FHM UK January 2008 cover Rihanna FHM UK January 2008 cover Rihanna FHM UK January 2008 cover

0 comments: