Thursday, February 7, 2008

Britney Spears Begging For Release

Britney Spears Begging For Release
As we all know, Britney Spears is in UCLA Medical Center for 14 days. When her dad (Jamie Spears) visited her last Sunday, Britney was so angry to him because what she knows is her father want her to stay on the said hospital.

But, the nurse told her that its the doctor who wanted her to stay and not her dad. After the nurse told her that, she beg to her father to take her hand and get home. Her dad replied sadly that he is sorry because he can't.


Britney Spears and her dad 's (Jamie Spears) conversation

Jamie Spears: I love you

Britney: No, you don't (shouting). The doctor told me you are keeping me in here.

Jamie Spears: (denying)

Britney Spears: Somebody's lying. You put me in here.

Nurse: Your daddy is not keeping you here; the hospital is keeping you here.

Britney Spears: Come on, daddy, let's get out of here. Take my hand and let's walk out of here together.

Jamie Spears: I wish I could, but I can't.

0 comments: