Saturday, February 9, 2008

Jessica Alba's Hot and Sexy Magazine Cover for March 2008

Jessica Alba's Hot and Sexy Magazine Cover for March 2008

Jessica Alba is the March 2008 Cover Girl of Marie Claire.

Look at how hot and sexy this soon to be mom actress. She really look so gorgeous.

Jessica Alba dishes on sex, power and pregnancy in the March 2008 issue of Marie Claire. The mom-to-be also talks a bit about working with Step Up Women's Network, a national women’s and girl’s empowerment organization to help young females in the inner city make their way to success.
Interview snippets below!
On being a role model: “When I was a little girl, I always wanted someone to look up to. I think identity was a big deal to me because I didn’t fit in with one certain race. I always wanted someone who looked like me, who was a positive role model.”
On being bullied at school: “I had a lot of haters. They’d unzip my backpack so my books would fall out. They’d tie my shoes together. They’d ‘accidentally’ spill lunches on me.”
On Hollywood’s perception of women: “There’s a lot of pressure on women to fulfill certain fantasies. They expect you to be a little bit of a tart, to flirt with all the men. A lot of women do it. But I’m not doing that. I talk with these guys about their wives and kids right away. When they say inappropriate things, I let them, because boys will be boys, but I’m not looking to participate in their conversations.”
Jessica, 26, and fiance Cash Warren, 28, are expecting their first child together in late spring, early summer.
The March 2008 issue of Marie Claire hits newsstands nationwide on Tuesday, Feb. 12th.

0 comments: