Friday, March 7, 2008

Taylor Swift - I think she's Beautiful

Taylor Swift - I think she's Beautiful


I just saw the new Blender Magazine cover girl on perezhilton.com

The hot and sexy cover girl of the said magazine is an American country music singer and a song writer. She is Taylor Alison Swift also known as Taylor Swift. An 18 year old singer-songwriter who became famous when her debut album made on the US Billboard Country Charts.

Year 2006 when she released her self-titled debut album and Tim McGraw is her first single. She wrote and co-wrote all of her songs.

This year 2008, Taylor Swift was nominated as Best New Artist on Grammy Awards. She is also known as the country music superstar.

Now, she is the cover girl for April 2008 issue of the Blender Magazine. Taylor Swift told the Blender Magazine that she don't have time when it comes to partying and dating, she prefer to be a normal teenager, a suburban life which include lunches at Applebee's and thinking about her Senior Prom.

And when she ask who is her ideal Senior Prom date her answer is Perez Hilton. I am sure Perez Hilton is so flattered.

Taylor Swift - I think she's Beautiful Taylor Swift - I think she's Beautiful Taylor Swift - I think she's Beautiful

0 comments: