Thursday, August 30, 2007

Jessica Alba: Female Hottie Award..

"Look at me now Ross!!.. Look at me now!!.." that's one of the lines that this hot and sexy Jessica Alba said as she received her Female Hottie Award.. but who's Ross?.. maybe that's the question of every audience.. what's so special about Ross that Jessica Alba needs to her award..
The said awarding was held at the Gibson Ampitheater at Universal Studios and was broadcast live on FOX.. the said awarding is entitles "Teen Choice 2007".. and it was hosted by Hillary Duff and Nick Canon..
After casting over 8.5 million votes.. this hot and sexy American actress is one of the nominated in Choice Female Hottie along with Megan Fox, Hayden Panettiere, Jessica Biel and Rihanna..
This hot and sexy actress is best known for her roles in Dark Angel, Sin City, Fantastic foue, Into the Blue and Idle hands..
Maybe because of her hot and sexy body.. and also those magazine cover that she does.. those hot and sexy poses.. at the age of 26 she won almost 27 awards..
This are some part of her interviews..
"I would like to dedicate this award to a young man who has been on my mind for the last 19 years: Ross,” Jessica Alba, 26, told a rapt audience as she accepted the female hottie award. “Ross didn’t love me. I was pigeon-toed, I had a sway back, I was slightly cross-eyed, buck-toothed, I sucked my thumb.” She added, with a laugh: “Look at me now, Ross! Look at me now!”





0 comments: