Friday, September 7, 2007

Your Still the one.. Shania Twain..


You're still the One

(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

Every time I hear that song.. One hot and sexy actress came into my mind... who?.. of course the one who sung that song Shania Twain.. that song is from her album Come On Over.. it's her multi chart hit single..
Shania Twain is the only musician who have three albums certified Diamond but the Recording Industry Association of America.. she also received five Grammy Awards and almost forty BMI Songwriter awards...
every time I watch her music videos.. I think she really looks hot the way she sung and the way she move her body.. having a long dark hair, luscious lips and a curve that i can say it's perfect... whow!!!... with a face like an angel.. makes every man love her...
her hot career began when she was invited to attend in a tv show on CBC.. during that time Shania Twain is the singer if the band Longshot.. that's where the career of Shania began...
year 1993 when she had her first single
.. it's were the entertainment lawyer change her name.. from Eilleen Twain to Shania Twain..
At the age of 40+ she is one of the best well-known singer in Hollywood...




0 comments: